Thank you for an amazing 2012-2013 Season! Our online application for the 2013-2014 winter season will be available online in September 2013.
Should you wish to be notified when the application becomes available please click here
Attention Grade 4s and 5s!
Want to ski and ride free this winter? The Canadian Ski Council’s 2013-2014 SnowPassTM lets you ski and ride three times at EACH participating ski area all across Canada! That means you get to ski or snowboard three days at every one of your favourite ski areas; if you have a lot of favourite Canadian ski areas, that’s a lot of free skiing and boarding!
Requirements are simple: You need to be 9 or 10 years old (born in 2003 or 2004), living in Canada, and want to experience this great winter sport.
Beginner? All the better… all Grade 4s and 5s are welcome!
Great news … you can now use your Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass card all across Canada!
The Canadian Ski Council is proud to present the Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ program which is now in its 17th season. Our goal is to continue to help 9 and 10 year olds get out to experience the many amazing ski areas and trails across Canada. The SnowPass season begins December 1st and is accepted at over 149 ski areas.
Great news! The program has opened up and is now accepted at ski areas across Canada which means you can take your SnowPass with you on that great ski/snowboard vacation to the other side of the country!
This deal sounds too amazing right? We are totally serious! Apply this fall to receive the Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass card that provides you with three free ski/snowboard days at each of the programs participating ski areas across Canada.
You have the option of applying in 3 different ways.
Online Application: This option allows you to upload the SnowPass holder’s photo, proof of age and make a payment, all from our secure online application. This option is the best if you are looking to save time! Available in September
Printed Online Application: This process allows you to enter your child’s information online and print it off to send via mail. Please use this process if you’re unable to upload your child’s picture, proof of age/grade and make the payment online. Available in September
Brochure Application: Brochures including an application form are available at participating Sport Chek locations across Canada. Your child’s Grade 4 or 5 teacher may have handed out applications at school so please ask your child’s teacher or school office for a copy. If they do not have any, please have them check out the Teacher Section of snowpass.ca. Click here to download a PDF version of the brochure. (Coming Soon)
Please ensure you include a photo when applying online or mailing in your child’s application. This photo will appear on your child’s SnowPass card as identification. The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ is not valid without a photo.
Online Applications: When applying online, please upload (when prompted) a photo in JPEG (.jpg) format. (no larger than 500kb)
Printed & Brochure Applications: A wallet-sized colour photo, approximately 2” x 2”, of your child (Note: Please print your name and province on the back of the photo.)
PROOF OF AGE OR GRADE
can be provided as either a copy of your child’s birth certificate (birth year 2003 or 2004 or a copy of your child’s current grade four or five report card or last year’s year-end grade three or four report card.
Online Applications: Please upload a copy of your proof of age or grade in jpeg format.(Helpful hint: If you don’t have access to a scanner, you can take a picture of the proof of age with your digital camera as it is in jpeg mode).
Printed and Brochure Applications: Please include a photocopy of your child’s proof of age or grade (For your protection, these documents will be destroyed and will not be returned to you. Please DO NOT send originals).
Admin/Delivery Fee: With 2 delivery options available you can choose which one suits you best!
Regular Mail - $29.95† (up to 5-10 days delivery time)
Xpresspost RUSH delivery (1-5 business days delivery time
West - $42.95† (BC, AB, SK,MB, YT, NT & NU)
East - $37.95† (ON,QC, NB, NS, NL, & PE)
† Taxes Included
Online Applications: Pay online with Visa or Master Card for the processing & delivery of your Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ card. Please note: We do not accept American express.
Printed and Brochure Applications: Please Include a cheque payable to the 'Canadian SkiCouncil' for the processing and delivery of your Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ card.
Please Mail Printed and Brochure Application to:
Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ Program
c/o Canadian Ski Council
21 Fourth Street East
Collingwood, Ontario L9Y 1T2
1. The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ administration delivery fee is not refundable under any circumstances, including incomplete applications.
2. The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ is not responsible for application forms that are lost in the mail or sent to us incomplete.
3. Incomplete applications (those not including a photo, administration fee or age/grade identification) will not be processed and a Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ will not be issued. An attempt will be made to contact you by email or telephone regarding the missing information.
4. Your SnowPass will be mailed to you starting November 26,2013. Please note your SnowPass is not valid until December 1st, 2013 and The Canadian Ski Council is not responsible for any delays or lost mail incurred by Canada Post.
5. Only residents of Canada may apply. Only one (1) Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ card per child. One time offer, while supplies last. Only one (1) ski day maybe redeemed at each participating ski area per day.
6. Your Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ is valid for all participating ski areas across Canada.
7. Ski/snowboard areas reserve the right to have blackout periods or require a paying adult to accompany the Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ holder. Please click here for ski area details.
8. The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™is NOT VALID FOR SCHOOL TRIPS or SKI CLUB RACES or any excursion where group rates apply.
9. The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™CANNOT be used with any other offer or discount, including the Canadian Ski Council's Corporate Lift Passes or any Maneige products.
10. If we receive an NSF cheque, you will be charged an extra $25 bank and administrative service fee. If this fee is not paid, your Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ will be revoked and will not be accepted at the participating ski/snowboard areas.
11. If you lose your Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™,there will be a $25 replacement fee and your Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ will be sent to you by Xpresspost mail.
12. The Grade 4 & 5™ SnowPass card is valid 3 times at each participating ski area to be used over the 2 seasons (if you applied in Grade 4). Once you have used the 3 days at a ski area the SnowPass will no longer be accepted at that ski area.
13. Participating ski/snowboard areas reserve the right to request photo ID as proof of eligibility at lift ticket office.
14. The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ Program is bonded under the Consumer Protection Act of Quebec. Permit number 601238.